Friday, September 21, 2012

It Starts....

Hello there, and welcome to my blog! This was just a random inspiration by two funny people, my big brother Spike and my friend/acquaintance Yu. If ya know me from SL, well cool, hi again! If not well....that's okay too. I guess my first thing to say is that this blog is my random thoughts. Yes, the things that go on in my head, thoughts, very odd ones sometimes. Of course, there are some deep thoughts that aren't so random too, so don't worry, it won't be totally wasted....I hope. If so, it's a free world, you can go use you're time elsewhere, and I'll just keep doing what I do! You'll either enjoy it, hate it, or just read it because you're bored. I simply write it because I felt like I might have something to say that people would like to hear.

Know what that means? These are my opinions, what I think, not what I believe society should think. Okay that's somewhat a lie, I do now and then believe some stuff I think about should be how society thinks, but whatever. It's a free world and what not. So no, I'm not here to post what you think I should, merely what I want. Don't like that? Too bad.

Mainly with this blog, I'll go over many topics. Random, funny, music based, experience based, drama and all sorts of other bases. So in a small way, you'll get a hint of me, but not much. See the blog title? It's gonna stick to it's name. Though I don't know how simple it will be.

So I guess the basic start is how I, the SecondLife me to be exact, came to be really. No, you're not going to know me real life and I don't plan on it till the very far future. The most you'll get out of this as far as my RL is how I discovered SL. My memory is a bit vague, so don't expect a huge description of everything. So then...it starts.


I came to learn of SL via a classmate of mine in college back in April of 2010. We'd only just started the course, and he was one of the few people I actually found would talk and not stare at a cell phone or into a dagum mirror. So we chatted a while, got to become acquaintances and he asked me about a virtual reality game called SecondLife and if I'd ever played it. Of course, having just then heard of it, I said no and he proceeded to tell me about it and I thought it sounded pretty cool so I said I'd try it out. I had alot more time on my hands at that point, as the real world hadn't caught up to me and drug me down to it's hellish depths, so I went home and 1, 2, 3 tada! There I was, a little n00b avi, walking like I had problems and thinking it was the coolest thing ever and that I looked awesome. After a day or two of wandering God knows where, I met up with my college friend and he set me up to not look so ick as he informed me that I really didn't look that great. Then we did the first thing that he said was a good way to start: Going to clubs. Plenty of people to meet, lots of good music and tons of animations that made me laugh. I had no clue of anything but partying and staying up late before wandering to a random spot and logging out. A few weeks later, if memory serves correct, I'd get into bloodlines through a user who turned out to be not as nice as he seemed. Of course, it'd be through him that I'd meet alot of wonderful, fun, inspirational and not so inspirational people, and it'd be through them that I would learn all I know today. I might go into more detail about those people, seeing as they deserve it.

  

But I guess all that is for another post, when I'm not bouncing all over to figure out what I should write about. To get the basic point acrossed, this blog will be my thoughts, random and serious, and cover numerous topics and other things. Will it bore you? I don't know. Do I care if I offend you, or bore you? Nope.

So then, till next time~

Ellie =^^=!

No comments:

Post a Comment